Wondering how to offer geothermal to your clients to make yourself even more distinct?
Colorado Geothermal Drilling can assist you in designing and installing a geothermal system to meet your homeowner’s needs. We can work with your HVAC contractor.
We strive to master leading technology and pride ourselves on the quality of services we commit to our clients.
- Needs to have water available onsite
- Plan for cuttings removal
- Clear of utility lines
Geothermal can be used with solar, radiant floor systems, as well as preheat domestic hot water!
- Helps meet energy efficiency ratings (HERS)
- Can eliminate the need for natural gas or propane
- Enhanced comfort
- Improved indoor air quality
- Can meet Net Zero standards when combined with other renewables like solar
- No onsite combustion of fossil fuels means no carbon monoxide issues
- Minimal maintenance
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Enhanced aesthetics because there is no ugly, noisy outdoor equipment
Energy Efficiency Is Not a Fad
From new construction to existing structures, luxury homes, and middle-class homes to townhomes and condos, geothermal systems are becoming a valuable option. More homeowners are seeking geothermal technology to increase energy efficiency and reduce their carbon footprint. Set yourself apart and offer sustainable, energy-efficient living options to your future homeowners. Geothermal offers benefits that conventional heating and cooling systems just can’t match.
“We’ve never done geothermal,” should never be an excuse.